Friday, July 25, 2014

Channeling my inner burlesque dancer.

Some phone pictures of an attempt at Dita Von Teese's signature look. I'll redo this with better pictures at some point. Out of good lighting for the moment. :(


Now it's time to try to drag the boyfriend out of bed so we can go somewhere (AND EAT) while I look like a boss. 


I am happy to report that the lipstick, a Bite high pigment pencil in Pomegranate, has some sick lasting power. There's a Milani Brilliant Shine lip gloss in Red My Lips over it, and while I can't vouch for staying power just yet, so far I'm impressed. This gloss smells like awesome and has really good pigment, plus the applicator is a flat doe-foot style, which makes application a lot more precise. I think I paid a little under $7 usd for it, too. 


While the pictures aren't great, I feel pretty good about the likeness here, and I'm finding that I really enjoy doing little "look-alike" makeup looks. Who should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment